Date of Event: 06 Jul 2015
Five day BizTalk 2013 Developer Deep Dive course commencing 6th July 2015.Register Here
Take your skills to the next level with this advanced class for experienced BizTalk Server developers.
Are you a BizTalk Developer who knows what to do, but you are unsure why you do it? If so, you need to BizTalk Server Developer Deep Dive. This class focuses on best-practices & pattern-based design while pulling back the curtain on some of BizTalk Server’s eccentricities. This class guarantees to challenge the way you think about BizTalk Server application design.
This course is intended for experienced BizTalk Server developers who have at least one year of hands-on experience developing BizTalk Server applications
BizTalk Server Deep Dive training content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook that contains notes and links to additional online resources.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Create & implement custom simple & complex types in schemas
- Call external assemblies using the Scripting functoid
- Create custom functoids
- Design maps that execute custom XSLT
- Create EDI-based solutions to receive, send, & batch messages
- Create messaging solutions that de-batch flat-file & XML interchanges
- Build processes that subscribe to failed messages
- Create custom pipeline components
- Integrate with SQL Server databases using the WCF-SQL adapter
- Create loosely-coupled orchestrations using direct-bound ports
- Properly utilize the Call Orchestration & Start Orchestration shapes
- Develop applications that use dynamic send ports
- Implement complex orchestration patterns including: external code invocation, convoys, transactions & compensation, & exception handling
- Aggregate message instances using an orchestration & send pipeline
- Create a role & party-based integration solution
- Create business-rule vocabularies & polices
- Create custom tracking solutions using Business Activity Monitoring
- Extend visibility to custom .NET application using the BAM API
Through our partnership with QuickLearn, Adaptiv can offer you a significant discount on training booked through us:
– Book 15 days in advance or more and save 15% on the list price
– Within 15 days of the course you’ll save 5% on the list price
Quicklearn are offering a special price for this course – USD$3250. When booking through Adaptiv we will apply the relevant discount on top of this, and invoice to you in $NZD based on the exchange rate at the time.
Please note that course fees are subject to change, and the confirmed rate will be provided on the invoice.