Date of Event: 18 Jul 2015
With a recent flurry of Microsoft integration technology preview releases and major roadmap announcements its an exciting time for integrators. In recognition of the momentous changes coming the premier integration teams in Australasia have come together through the Auckland Connected Systems User Group to put on a full day of integration goodness for the development community. Integration Saturday 2015 will showcase the latest technologies and strategies for maximising integration solution effectiveness. Spots are limited so ensure that you secure your spot today and register with ACSUG for news on upcoming events.
Adaptiv Integration are proud to be a part of Integration Saturday 2015 and this year we will be celebrating the contributions of the Microsoft integration communities with a Top Ten count down of our favourite tools and frameworks. Productivity in integration is essential to deliver solutions with the pace and agility business demands, we will share some of the trade secrets the professional use on a daily basis.
And finally if your looking for deep dive BizTalk training to sharpen your teams skill we are taking registrations for a developer deep dive event and an administrator deep dive event in July. Adaptiv Integration are partnering with the world premier training provider Quicklearn and for a limited time are offering discounted registrations for these events.
Slides and all resources for the productivity tools session can be found here in the shared OneDrive folder BizTalk Tools and Framework
Keep the 18th of July free and come join us all for a fantastic community lead event.
1. What’s new on integration – Bill Chesnut 9.00- 9.45
2. Azure App Services – connecting the dots of web, mobile and integration – Wagner Silveira 9.45 – 10.30
3. Morning tea 10.30 -11.00
4. API Apps, Logic Apps, and Azure API Management deep dive – Johann Cooper 11.00 – 12.00
5. Lunch 12.00 -12.30
6. Real life SOA, Sentinet and ESB Toolkit – Craig Haiden & James Corbould 12.30- 1.15
7. REST and Azure service Bus – Mahindra Morar 1.15 – 2.00
8.What integration technology should I use? – Mark Brimble 2.00 – 2.45
9. Top Ten Integration Productivity Tools and Frameworks Nikolai Blackie 2.45 – 3.30
10. Afternoon Tea 3.30- 3.45
11. An example of continuous integration with BizTalk – Bill Chesnut – 3.45- 4.30
12. Closing – Bill Chesnut 4.30