Date of Event: 20 Apr 2015
Five day BizTalk 2013 Developer Immersion Training course commencing 20th April 2015.Register Here
Learn the nuance and intricacies of BizTalk Server development. After five days of intense hands-on BizTalk 2013 training, developers will gain the core skills required to create enterprise-level integration and business process automation solutions using BizTalk Server 2013.
This course provides a thorough guide through all aspects of integration application development using BizTalk Server, including new features for BizTalk Server 2013 such as: running BizTalk applications in the cloud (IaaS), integrating with RESTful services, and integrating with cloud-based services on Windows Azure. Become a valuable member of any BizTalk development team by taking the course with the most up-to-date and most relevent content available.
The BizTalk 2013 Developer Immersion training offers developers much more advanced content than the Microsoft Official Curriculum for BizTalk Server (MOC 2933), or any other competing course. This course content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Deploy & manage a BizTalk application
- Automate deployment using MSIs & scripts
- Create & configure XML & flat-file Schemas
- Process EDIFACT/X12/HIPAA message types
- Transform messages using maps
- Manipulate data using Functoids
- Enable message routing & processing using receive & send ports
- Monitor message processing
- Create & configure pipelines to process XML, flat-file, & EDI data
- Create orchestrations to automate critical business processes
- Implement orchestration patterns such as correlation & direct-bound ports
- Integrate with ASMX, WCF, PHP, JAVA, and REST services
- Implement a variety of protocol & LOB adapters
- Integrate with trading partners & applications using EDI
- Develop Business Rules Engine (BRE) policies
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Run BizTalk Server applications in the Windows Azure cloud
The course is instructor led through a trusted Adaptiv training partner, and is run remotely. Attendees need a stable, high-speed Internet connection and a way of communicating with the instructor (we recommend headsets with microphones).
Through our partnership with QuickLearn, Adaptiv can offer you a significant discount on training booked through us:
– Book 45 days in advance or more and save 15% on the list price
– Within 45 days of the course you’ll save 5% on the list price
The list price for this course is USD$3495. When booking through Adaptiv we will apply the relevant discount and invoice to you in $NZD based on the exchange rate at the time.
Please note that rates are subject to change, and the confirmed rate will be provided on the invoice.