Date of Event: 11 May 2015
Five day BizTalk 2013 Administrator Immersion course commencing 11th May 2015.Register Here
Learn to install, configure, deploy, and manage a BizTalk Server environment.
Become a BizTalk Server Administrator in 5 days. This course covers everything a new BizTalk Server Administrator needs to know to “hit the ground running”: installation and configuration, disaster recovery, tracking, troubleshooting, deployment, scripting, and a variety of community tools and best practices. If it concerns a BizTalk Server administrator, we cover it. Each student works with their own multi-server BizTalk Server Group.
The BizTalk Server 2013 Administrator Immersion course content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources.
Classes taught in Kirkland, WA are also available online from your home, office or a third-party location. Learn more about our remote training option.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Setup new BizTalk Server Groups
- Add new BizTalk Server computers to an existing BizTalk Server group
- Deploy BizTalk Server applications using MSIs
- Manage application configuration using binding files
- Securely manage passwords using ESSO Affiliate Applications
- Configure routing of messages using Filter Expressions
- Enable high-availability of BizTalk Server processes using hosts and host instances
- Deploy custom Business Activity Monitoring tracking solutions
- Enable EDI-based integration with trading partners
- Deploy, monitor, and manage Business Rule Engine policies
- Automate BizTalk Server management tasks using BTSTask and PowerShell scripts
- Configure BizTalk database log shipping
- Design disaster recovery plans
- Configure BizTalk Receive Ports and Receive Locations
- Configure BizTalk Send Ports and Send Port Groups
- Enable message security using pipelines
This course is intended for:
- Systems Administrators who deploy and manage a multi-server BizTalk Server environment
- Systems Engineers who design and manage a BizTalk enterprise infrastructure
- Attendees are expected to have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment, but no prior BizTalk Server experience required
The course is instructor led through a trusted Adaptiv training partner, and is run remotely. Attendees need a stable, high-speed Internet connection and a way of communicating with the instructor (we recommend headsets with microphones).
Through our partnership with QuickLearn, Adaptiv can offer you a significant discount on training booked through us:
– Book 45 days in advance or more and save 15% on the list price
– Within 45 days of the course you’ll save 5% on the list price
The list price for this course is USD$3495. When booking through Adaptiv we will apply the relevant discount and invoice to you in $NZD based on the exchange rate at the time.
Please note that course fees are subject to change, and the confirmed rate will be provided on the invoice.