Date of Event: 27 Jul 2015
Five day BizTalk 2013 Administrator Deep Dive course commencing 27th July 2015.Register Here
Go beyond the day-to-day administration of your BizTalk Server environments as taught in our BizTalk Administrator Immersion course!
Learn how to create and implement plans for performance tuning, scaling-out, and automated monitoring. If you want to understand how to keep your BizTalk Server environments healthy, happy, and issue-free, this is the course for you. In this course, you will learn how to configure your hardware, network, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server for ideal performance and sustained health.
This course is intended for experienced BizTalk Server Administrators who have at least six months of hands-on experience managing BizTalk Server deployments, and experienced BizTalk Server Developers who support operations personnel with running health checks and performance tuning.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Implement change control management plans for BizTalk Server applications
- Monitor BizTalk Server and SQL Server performance using Performance Monitor
- Analyze performance data
- Identify and remedy performance bottlenecks
- Provide highly-available deployments
- Troubleshoot and resolve runtime exceptions
- Implement automated monitoring using System Center Operations Manager and BizTalk 360
- Create automated test plans
- Tune the hardware, the operating system, the network, and SQL Server for ideal performance
- Tune the BizTalk Server runtime and applications for ideal performance
- Design and execute daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly health checks
Through our partnership with QuickLearn, Adaptiv can offer you a significant discount on training booked through us:
– Book 15 days in advance or more and save 15% on the list price
– Within 15 days of the course you’ll save 5% on the list price
The list price for this course is USD$3250. When booking through Adaptiv we will apply the relevant discount and invoice to you in $NZD based on the exchange rate at the time.
Please note that course fees are subject to change, and the confirmed rate will be provided on the invoice.